"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Thursday, September 12, 2013

JK Rowling's Screenwriting Debut Announced on Facebook Today!!



JK Rowling's "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" will be a theatrical event in the near future.  Well, maybe not so near as JK Rowling has agreed to write the script for Warner Brothers and that could take some time, not to mention casting and filming......

JK Rowling officially announced the news on her https://www.facebook.com/JKRowling/posts/441828229259132">Facebook page
stating, "I always said that I would only revisit the wizarding world if I had an idea that I was really excited about and this is it."

I am looking forward to revisiting the magical world of JK Rowling and if I am, I am sure her much younger devoted audience will be ecstatic with the news!!




4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what to think of this ... I really didn't like the companion books to Harry Potter. I felt that they read a bit too "textbook" to me ... but hopefully the movie is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having not read any of the companion books, I am not sure what to expect. I am currently reading JK Rowling's newest release, The Cuckoo's Calling and am enjoying it immensely.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited by this news as well - hope it lives up to all expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly am too timfarmgirl! Thanks for stopping in. I appreciate your comments.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...