"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Scotiabank Giller Prize Winning Author, Will Ferguson, to Appear in St. Albert!



The author of 419, the Scotiabank Giller Prize winning novel; travelogue; and humour will be in St. Albert next Friday evening. I would love to attend!



Preview

Will Ferguson
Friday, June 14
7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
Arden Theatre

Tickets are $10 (includes refreshments)
Call the library at 780-459-1530 or visit the customer service desk.
What promises to be interesting is Will Ferguson's attempt to tie in humour with travel and fiction. “I’m going to make the case that the humorist and the literary novelist are not that far apart. Hopefully, people will see a parallel between the two,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...