"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Note From Michael Palmer, Author of Oath of Office


Thank you again for your support and feedback of OATH OF OFFICE. I wanted to let you know that I will be donating a percentage of the book’s pre-order sales (hardcover and eCopy) to The Food Project, a great organization near my home that is engaging youth in social and personal change through sustainable agriculture.  I deeply admire this organization, as their mission directly addresses the unpleasant realities of our food system, which was a main theme in OoO (Oath of Office). 


I would love your help in spreading the word about this among your friends and following. Every person who pre-orders the book will also receive a signed bookplate and will be entered to win the Grand Prize: a personal phone call from me to them or their book club.
In order to track entries, I am asking readers to post that they have pre-ordered the book on my Facebook page, or by tagging @michael_palmer @TheFoodProject and #OathofOffice on Twitter. You can learn more about why I support TheFood Project and find more information about the initiative on my Facebook page.
Warm regards, 

Michael
**Pre-order NYT best-selling Michael Palmer’s 17th medical/ political thriller OATH OF OFFICE and support The Food Project, a great organization in Eastern Massachusetts supporting youth through sustainable agriculture. Learn more about the initiative and how to get involved:  http://on.fb.me/zya842

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...