"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Book Lovers!!


Today is Valentine's Day and I dropped heavy hints to my dearest that I'd love a little something special from my favourite second hand bookstore.  Well, it turns out he is a very good listener and indulged my whim....

I had already opened and shared some of the goodies inside, kisses and hearts, before I decided to take photos to share here.  They were yummy and look at this cute mug!  Never Without a Book is a little second hand bookstore near where I live that I like to frequent every so often.  I know, you are thinking, she works in a bookstore, isn't that enough?  Well, no, frankly.  When books are your addiction and you can wander amongst stacks and shelves of gently used books and visit with a cat or two while keeping company with the friendly owners, of course it becomes a part of your life.  I do love new books but I also enjoy the scent of gently used and previously loved books too.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! Did your love for books play a special role in your Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...