"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

W...W...W...Wednesdays 3/2/11


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading? I am reading Utopia Texas by Betty Byrd.

• What did you recently finish reading? Quest For the Nail Prints by Don Furr and Lessons From the Concrete Garden by Kurtis Smith

• What do you think you’ll read next? Once finished Utopia Texas I plan to get back to Nana: The Four Crystals by Guillermo Romano and hopefully complete that this week.  I want to get started with the bookclub read, At Home in Mitford  by Jan Karon, soon since our meeting is tentatively set for March 17.  Time depending, I will select something else from the TBR stack.

What are you reading this week?  What did you finish?  Did you write reviews?  Comment below and/or leave a link to your W...W...W... Wednesday post.  I'd like to see what's being read out there!  And remember to link with Should Be Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...