"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sandra Balzo's Coffeehouse Mystery Now Available On Kindle

This message was sent to me so I am sharing it with you.  If you are a fan of Sandra Balzo's and love your Coffeehouse Mysteries, you'll be happy to know the following:

Just a quick note to let you know that my debut book, Uncommon Grounds

-- the first in the now six-book Maggy Thorsen coffeehouse mystery series --

is (drum roll, please) available on Kindle!

Thanks to everyone who has asked me about e-books. I'm so glad I can finally say, YES!!

Uncommon Grounds is the first of my mysteries available electronically, but it certainly won't be the last. Grounds for Murder (Maggy #2) and Bean There, Done That (Maggy #3--do we detect a pattern here??) should be available in about a week, with more to follow. I'm especially happy because these books are no longer being printed and can be tough to find. In fact, last time I checked, a new hardcover copy of Grounds for Murder was listed for $344!!

Oh, and speaking of price, Uncommon Grounds is just $2.99 for Kindle (as I expect the others to be), so if you haven't read the series, now is the time to get in on the Grounds floor! (I know, I know....)

Since this is a brave new world for me, I'd appreciate any feedback you have on the e-book versions. Things we can improve and also (I hope!) things you enjoy. And, please, tell your friends. Heck, tell your enemies--everybody loves a good mystery, right??

With thanks,
Sandy
Sandy@SandraBalzo.com
http://www.sandrabalzo.com/

1 comment:

  1. It seems that everyone either received a Kindle or a Nook for Christmas last year. Books definitely need to be in all formats these days, although I still love the feel and smell of a book.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...