"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just For Fun: What Kind of Book Reader Are You?

I was reading a "Just For Fun" post on Book'd Out.  It piqued my interest so I decided to do the quiz too.  To do the quiz yourself go to BlogThings and just for fun post your results linking back to me.  (as I did above)  Here are the results of mine:

You Are Realistic Fiction

You are an outgoing person and very interested in others. You have many relationships that are important to you. You are always willing to lend an ear to a friend with a problem. And you're even pretty good at giving advice!  Some may accuse you of loving drama, but you just seem to find yourself in the middle of it.  You are a true people person. You find the lives of others to be fascinating. You're up for hearing anyone's life story.

You Are a Paperback Book

You are an avid reader, and you probably buy a lot of books. And nothing beats an inexpensive paperback you can carry around.  You read whatever you feel like reading. You aren't a snob, and you aren't ashamed of your tastes.  You always have a stack of books to get through, and it seems to be constantly multiplying.  You don't mind waiting for a book you want to come out in paperback. You have plenty to read in the meantime!

You Are Fiction

You believe that life is magical, especially when you enter the world of ideas.  You are highly creative and imaginative. The real world often isn't enough for you.  You are optimistic and hopeful. You believe that we craft our own destinies. You believe that if you can dream it, you can do it. And you do a lot of dreaming.


Some of this I agree with but some not so much.  I'm a dreamer alright but I don't always seek action on those dreams.  I am not exactly outgoing either.  (see my post A Stranger's Choice).  Go ahead, give it a try.  It's all in fun.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm going to do it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I am realistitc fiction, a hardcover and non-fiction.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I am sci-fi/fantasy, an ebook (wow!), and non-fiction...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun with it!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...