"No one can be lonely who has a book for company." ~ Nelle Reagan

Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to Stalk Hop Friday and Blog Hop

Stalk Hop Friday


Welcome to "Stalk Hop Friday"! It's hosted at: Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops, Novel Bloggers, Two Peas in a Pie, and Aspergian Tales! This one is a little different from the usual, instead of just following on Google Friend Connect (GFC), each week the "Follow Theme" will rotate to something different! There will be two linky's each week, one for the Theme and one for GFC!

So everyone has a chance to participate!

**The RULES**

**If you're a new follower be sure to leave a comment and I will follow you back (it may take me a day or two)

**Hop around the Links ("Stalk" each other) Follow others, Follow Back, have fun!

GFC Linky: Follow the Host Blogs

Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops


Novel Bloggers


Two Peas in a Pie


Aspergian Tales

Link directly to your Blog post about "Stalk Hop Friday" or Friday Follow below!

**Please grab the Badge to put in your post, help spread the word and make this hop big!!
Check out this post Sudden Moves.
-----------------------------------

Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!


The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!!


"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

Yesterday I reviewed an amazing Young Adult novel, Sudden Moves, by Kelli Sue Landon. See my review here.  My author interview is posted here.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you've got a nice blog. I'll have a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love the music, we may have to switch up. hopped by today. i will inform you all of the winners of the contest, being held in another 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your newest stalker - looking forward to reading your future posts. I love books.
    Happy Friday
    Kelly
    I've Become My Mother

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by:) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations from Hands and Home! I have chosen you for the One Lovely Blog Award http://handsandhome.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the blog hop....I so look forward to it each week.

    I love to visit blogs and see the designs and to get new ideas for books.

    Enjoy the hop...stop over for a visit to my blog:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all my visitors and your comments so please introduce yourself, ask or make suggestions. I'd love to hear from you. This blog is a no-award zone. I appreciate the acknowledgment but your kind words are enough.

No spam please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...